A Vulnerability & Risk Assessment Provides The Protection You Need.
By 2020, 30% of companies will be directly compromised by cybercrime. Gartner
Don’t let this happen to you. A Vulnerability & Risk Assessment will prevent this. It’s a process that defines, identifies, and classifies security holes in your computers, network, or communications infrastructure.
Plus, it determines if your business is at risk for:
- Employee errors and accidental deletions.
- Natural disasters such as power outages.
- Unauthorized access from cyber thieves.
- Data breaches that compromise your regulatory compliance.
- Viruses and malware that can infect your network and computers.
- Intrusions by email hackers and spammers who want to steal or corrupt your data.
To prevent these and other IT disasters, you should schedule a Vulnerability & Risk Assessment with Aquarius Technology Solutions. Contact us to learn more: (815) 261-9602 email@example.com
When You Schedule Your Assessment With Aquarius We Will:
- Provide a Statement of Work and detailed Project Plan outlining the methods we’ll employ.
- Itemize all deliverables to be provided at the completion of the Assessment.
- Reveal what tools we’ll use to review, research, test and analyze your infrastructure.
- Tell you in advance how long the Assessment will take.
- Prepare you for any network interruptions that may occur.
- Provide the total cost of the Assessment in advance.
After the Assessment, we’ll provide a detailed report explaining any security issues we find, and what we’ll do to eliminate them. Plus, we’ll define and implement ways to minimize the consequences if an attack does occur.
Aquarius Technology Solutions was a pleasure to work with. Their in-depth knowledge in the IT industry was extraordinary, as well as their interpersonal and communication skills.
Vulnerability & Risk Assessments by Aquarius Technology Solutions will protect your company, and ensure your technology is compliant with legal, financial, medical and other regulatory requirements.
Give us a call, or email us to learn more: (815) 261-9602 firstname.lastname@example.org