A Vulnerability & Risk Assessment Provides The Protection You Need.
By 2020, 30% of companies will be directly compromised by cybercrime. Gartner
Don’t let this happen to you. A Vulnerability & Risk Assessment will prevent this. It’s a process that defines, identifies, and classifies security holes in your computers, network, or communications infrastructure.
Plus, it determines if your business is at risk for:
- Employee errors and accidental deletions.
- Natural disasters such as power outages.
- Unauthorized access from cyber thieves.
- Data breaches that compromise your regulatory compliance.
- Viruses and malware that can infect your network and computers.
- Intrusions by email hackers and spammers who want to steal or corrupt your data.
To prevent these and other IT disasters, you should schedule a Vulnerability & Risk Assessment with Aquarius Technology Solutions. Contact us to learn more: (815) 261-9602 firstname.lastname@example.org
When You Schedule Your Assessment With Aquarius We Will:
- Provide a Statement of Work and detailed Project Plan outlining the methods we’ll employ.
- Itemize all deliverables to be provided at the completion of the Assessment.
- Reveal what tools we’ll use to review, research, test and analyze your infrastructure.
- Tell you in advance how long the Assessment will take.
- Prepare you for any network interruptions that may occur.
- Provide the total cost of the Assessment in advance.
After the Assessment, we’ll provide a detailed report explaining any security issues we find, and what we’ll do to eliminate them. Plus, we’ll define and implement ways to minimize the consequences if an attack does occur.
I enjoyed working with Aquarius Technology Solutions. They are a fantastic addition to any engineering team and possesses both sales and solutions expertise.
Vulnerability & Risk Assessments by Aquarius Technology Solutions will protect your company, and ensure your technology is compliant with legal, financial, medical and other regulatory requirements.
Give us a call, or email us to learn more: (815) 261-9602 email@example.com