The survival and success of your business is increasingly determined by the performance, availability, and security of your IT infrastructure.
It’s a well-known fact that marketing, customer service, and profitability are all increasingly technology-driven. Plus the growth of Internet and network usage has increased the demand for 24/7 IT Service and Support.
However, with the demand for quality IT providers in Chicagoland & NW Suburbs who understand what a financial services firm needs, many of these businesses find it difficult to keep their technology running the way it should.
Aquarius Technology Solutions can help. We specialize in providing financial services companies with affordable, scalable, and customized IT Services. Contact us to learn more: (815) 261-9602 email@example.com
Through our staff of Financial IT Experts and state-of-the-art managed-services and support, we will provide what your company needs to succeed, with:
- Help for IT compliance with financial regulations.
- 24/7 monitoring and security for all of your technology.
- Onsite and remote service and support with 24/7 Help-Desk hours.
- Data backup and disaster recovery services, so your technology is always accessible.
- Protection from malware and cybercrime for your wired and wireless networks.
- Mobile Device Management to keep your staff or others from leaving with valuable financial data.
- Access to the most current, state-of-the-art applications without investing in expensive equipment and software licenses.
- Secure storage and accessibility for your Big Data—information that is so expansive that it can’t be stored in-house.
- Service level agreements with clearly defined goals, and review periods so you can grade us on our performance.
Aquarius Technology Solutions was a pleasure to work with. Their in-depth knowledge in the IT industry was extraordinary, as well as their interpersonal and communication skills.
The Financial IT Experts at Aquarius Technology Solutions will protect, store, secure, monitor, and maintain your technology, so you can focus on more important tasks—Running your Financial Services Firm, and pleasing your clients.